The 2017 theme for International Infection Prevention Week is Antibiotic Resistance. It is critical that healthcare professionals across the continuum preserve antibiotics for the future. By joining your friends, family members, and healthcare colleagues in celebrating IIPW, you are raising awareness of the role infection prevention plays to improve patient safety.
Use these tools to help promote an infection prevention/IIPW activity in your healthcare organization or community:
- Download the either of the IIPW 2017 toolkits below.
- Share messages about IIPW in your newsletters and via social media.
- Participate in our Twitter Chat (#IIPWChat) on Tuesday, October 17 at 2 pm ET. Please let us know you’re participating and we’ll send you the questions!
- Join our Thunderclap campaign before 12 Noon ET on October 18.
- Download our infographic posters and logos and web buttons.
- If you plan on taking photos for IIPW, don’t forget to sign the photo release form.
Gear up for IIPW
Celebrate IIPW with new APIC’s Most Wanted merchandise. There is something for everyone: t-shirts, mugs and tumblers, balloons, pens, bags and totes, and more!
View available merchandise that never goes out of style.
Thank you again for joining APIC in this important awareness event. We appreciate your continued support for the seven days of IIPW and all year long.