Looking for online resources to help educate about infection prevention during IIPW? Check out these online resources for infection prevention education and learning tools:
- Children’s lesson plans, activities, germ jokes featuring superhero ACE Clean.
- NSF Scrub Club interactive website.
- The Children’s Pack ideas and materials to encourage children to make hand washing part of their everyday routine. The pack has been designed specifically for use by children between the ages of three and six and is supported by materials available from this website.
- Bug Out! Get the Facts on Germs Program brought to you by the Canadian Red Cross.
- Clean Hands Save Lives: Wash a Germ, Make a bubble! Play the online interactive game from Global Handwashing Day.
- Activity and coloring sheets from the American Cleaning Institute
- Clean hands stickers available in Urdu from the Indus Children Cancer Hospital in Pakistan
- APIC’s Monthly Alerts for Consumers and Infection Prevention and You infographic
- Send an infection prevention eCard to say thank you
- Canadian Regional Infection Control Networks activity sheets
- CDC’s hand hygiene promotional posters and downloadable resources.
- Global Handwashing Day (October 15) planning toolkit and downloadable resources in five languages.
- Free professionally designed infection control posters courtesy of Webber Trainings Inc.
- Infection prevention posters for nursing homes – Care Shop and Infection Prevention Society (IPS) in the UK
- Infection prevention cartoons and posters from the University of Geneva Hospitals (HUG) and Professor Didier Pittet, MD, MS.
- Scavenger hunts, games, poems, and more
- Infection prevention videos
Be sure to access resources to help you promote your infection prevention activities.
Do you have an infection prevention resource you would like to share on our page? Email email@example.com and share your resource with healthcare workers all over the globe!